Introducing Hoopla Digital!
Hoopla is an online resource giving you access to over 500,000 movies, tv shows, music albums, books, audiobooks, comics, and graphic novels.
Download or stream 5 items each calendar month with no waiting lists. If you see it and you want it, you can have it. Use Hoopla on your laptop or computer by logging in to the website, or use the Hoopla app on your mobile devices. For a list of supported devices, go to www.hoopladigital.com/help and click on Supported Devices.
To use Hoopla you will need a current InfoSoup Library Card # and PIN. If you forgot your PIN your can try to reset it here otherwise contact the library to reset your PIN or to get a library card.
1) Go to Hoopladigital.com
2) Click the blue GET STARTED button… you’ll be prompted for the following steps:
3) Enter your email address and create a password
4) Search for and select Sturm Memorial Library
5) Enter your Library Card Number and PIN
6) Click the blue SIGN ME UP button
1) Login to the site OR open the app
2) Find what you want and click Borrow. It's that easy. Movies, Audiobooks, and TV give you the option to Download to your device (rather than just stream by default) while Books and Comics download automatically.
Check Out Periods
- 21 days: audiobooks*, books*, & comics
- 7 days: music
- 3 days: movies & tv episodes (each episode counts as one download toward your total)
When your checkout period is up, the items will automatically return and be deleted from your device.